[Lai DaXia] Self-heated rice
If you are interested to find out more or purchase this item, please click the "Request Quote" button above and submit your interest. Our team will get back to you with the next steps shortly.
Disclaimer: Price shown above are for reference only, actual pricing will be provided in Trustana quote. Pricing varies based on different incoterms, order quantities and other trade conditions.
What it is:
- Chongqing Dejia Meat Technology Development Co., Ltd. was established in 2003 and was recognized as a "National Key Leading Enterprise for Agricultural Industrialization" by eight ministries and bureaus of China in September 2004. The company engages in collective pig breeding, slaughter, cutting, as well as the processing and export of meat and vegetable canned food. It has become a leading modern agricultural industrialization enterprise in China.
- The main product, the Lai Da Xia self-heating rice series, is strictly made of high-quality ingredients sterilized at the high temperature of 121°C to ensure the safety of the food. The rice is easy to eat and is a “must have” during lockdowns or quarantine.
Why it's unique:
- Selected ingredients. The rice is Daohuaxiang rice from northeast China. It ripens once a year, and the rice grains are plump and tasty. The condiments include Szechuan peppers, peppers, and red chili peppers from Szechuan, Chongqing, Xinjiang, Guizhou and other regions. They are mixed in a balanced formula, making for a delicious, spicy, and savory flavor.
- Safe packaging. This product is packaged and stored in cans to retain the main nutrients of the vegetables and meats. Our principle is to adhere to the 121℃ and 0.12 MPa high-pressure sterilization process with no preservatives to ensure a nutritious and healthy diet.
- Multiple flavors. The self-heating rice series includes many flavors, such as braised beef, shredded pork with preserved vegetable, shredded pork with ginger, shredded pork with garlic sauce, cured meat in a pot, and twice-cooked pork, which can meet varying dietary needs.
Pork, bamboo shoots, carrots, chili peppers, ginger, vegetable oil, broad bean paste, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, cooking wine, starch, chicken powder, monosodium glutamate, salt, garlic, spices
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not squeeze.
|Product Origin||Chongqing, China|