Terms of Service
TRIDENT MATCH PTE. LTD.
- By using our Wholesale Service (the “Services”) to purchase goods (“Goods”) in bulk quantities, you, the Buyer, agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Trustana Platform Rules (“Rules”), which consists of the following:
The terms herein; and
any other terms, policies or rules that we may publish, amend, and update from time to time.
- As used in this Agreement, "we," "us," and "Trustana" means Trident Match Pte. Ltd., and “Platform” refers to the Trustana e-commerce platform operated by us, at https://www.trustana.com/. If there is any conflict between this Agreement and the Rules, the Rules will govern and shall prevail.
- A contract (“Contract”) shall be formed between us and the Buyer upon confirmation of the order by way of email from us to the Buyer.
- Any order which has been confirmed and shipped out may not be cancelled. You shall be liable for return shipping fees if you cancel an order after the order status has been changed to “Fulfilled” or when your order has been shipped out before the cancellation request is fully processed. Upon successful cancellation, we will refund your payment in accordance with our refund policy herein.
- The Buyer shall be required to inspect the Goods upon delivery. If there is any damage, defect or non-conformity (in respect of quantity) of the Goods according to the Contract, the Buyer should return the Goods immediately to the delivery personnel. For any return or refund requests (“Requests”), please contact us within three (3) working days from the delivery date at firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear picture and an accompanying description of the damage, defect and/or non-conformity (in respect of quantity).
- The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the entry or inscription of the Buyer’s signature or the signature by someone on the Buyer’s behalf, on Trustana’s delivery note shall be conclusive evidence that the Buyer has examined the Goods and that the Goods correspond in every respect with the Goods that the Buyer is entitled to receive under the Contract. We are entitled to assume that any person inspecting the Goods or signing on the delivery note is authorised by the Buyer to do so.
- Requests will be rejected if:
You damaged or misused the Goods (or such part to be returned);
The request was made more than three (3) working days after the date of delivery; or
The Goods are not in its new and original condition and/or its original product packaging.
- If a Request is approved, Trustana may at its sole discretion, provide a full or partial refund or where applicable, provide an exchange.
- Return shipping fees shall be borne by the Buyer, unless the Goods to be returned have been determined to be defective, damaged or non-compliant with the Contract by us.
- Refunds will be by way of cancellation of credit or debit card transactions, and may take more than fourteen (14) working days to be processed.
- We shall not be liable to you for late delivery of the Goods.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no guarantee, representation or warranty and expressly disclaim liability (whether to you or any person) in relation to the following:
regarding the timeliness, reliability, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, quality, operation or usefulness of any portion of the Platform and/or the Services;
regarding the availability or appropriateness of the Platform and/or the Services;
that the Platform and/or the Services will perform in an uninterrupted manner or be secure, error free or free from malware or any other harmful components;
that the Platform and/or the Services will operate or function properly;
that the use of the Platform and/or the Services will not harm or cause any damage to your data, devices or computing system;
for any loss, damage or liability that you incur that is caused by or as a result of the use of the Platform and/or the Services and/or any corruption, loss or deletion of any data or information (belonging to or provided by you) in the Platform and/or the Services;
for your reliance on the Platform and/or the Services and the information available through the Platform and/or the Services;
for the transactions arising directly/ indirectly from the Platform and/or the Services;
any prohibition, restriction or regulation by any government or regulatory authority in any jurisdiction of any matter in relation to the Platform and/or the Services, or any transactions arising directly/ indirectly from the Platform and/or the Services;
for any errors, interruptions or other occurrences whatsoever arising out of any form of communications or other facilities not provided by us; and
for all other risks, direct, indirect or ancillary, whether in relation to e-commerce platforms, referral systems or otherwise, which are not specifically or explicitly contained in or stated in these terms.
- Our Platform, and our Services, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranties whatsoever. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations, conditions, and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, in relation to the Platform and our Services, including without limitation to all conditions and warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, reliability, availability, title, quality, merchantability, security, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement of any intellectual property.
- You shall not assign, transfer, charge, novate or deal in any other manner with any or all of your rights or obligations in relation to the Services without our prior written consent.
- You confirm that you are acting on your own behalf and not for the benefit of any other person.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Singapore, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Opens external website in a new window.
Opens in a new window.
Opens external website.
Customer information - Trustana Wholesale Malaysia - Checkout